All Lab Promo - 10% off the weight loss lab testing when combine with allergy testing. $82 savings without insurance, or a $50 savings when using insurance. Full Allergy and Food Sensitivity Testing
Weight Loss Blood Testing
- Without Insurance coverage: $579, which includes lab draw, allergy testing and review consultation.
- With insurance coverage: $250 which includes lab draw, allergy testing and review consultation.
- The Weight Loss Lab is done separately and would be $250. No insurance is required. The weight loss lab test includes, complete metabolic panel, complete blood count, thyroid profile, sex hormones, diabetic market and much more.
__________________________________________________________Promotion participation details
- Symptoms description
- Participation form
- book appointment online
- Requires in-person blood draw at our office:
- 7700 W Virginia Avenue Unit C Lakewood, CO 80226
- Can use our preferred lab network or may use other lab providers (restrictions may apply)
- Includes the lab results and interpretation with solutions from Zvia Medical Director
Too often, we experience gut issues and simply endure the discomfort, not realizing that it can lead to other issues down the road, when all it takes is a relatively simple test to identify the issue and some changes in our health and wellness routine.
Example of how our labs can identify issues and help you live a more comfortable and healthier life.What are the symptoms of leaky gut?
Leaky gut may cause or contribute to the following possible symptoms:
What are the risk factors for leaky gut?
- Chronic diarrhea, constipation, or bloating
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Difficulty concentrating
- Skin problems, such as acne, rashes, or eczema
- Joint pain
- Widespread inflammation
While experts do not yet definitely know what causes leaky gut syndrome, there are various risk factors that can disrupt the gut microbiota and contribute to increased intestinal permeability. Some examples are:
What happens if you don't fix leaky gut?
- Alcohol consumption
- Poor nutrition
- Autoimmune disorders
Some studies show that leaky gut may be associated with other autoimmune diseases (lupus, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis), chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, arthritis, allergies, asthma, acne, obesity, and even mental illness.
If you are feeling any of the above symptoms or simply want to determine your allergy triggers and even begin to set a path toward losing or maintaining your ideal health, wellness and weight, we can help.
Our process includes the following easy and affordable solutions.
Step 1: book an online blood test
Step 2: schedule consult to discuss findings
and plan of action
Step 3: begin to live a more comfortable life