For some, this may be a foreign term, so we want to demystify it for you.
Let’s start with the basics of what peptides are, their health benefits, which ones we offer, and how they are administered.
Peptides are made from amino acids and have many functions in the body. Peptides are chains of amino acids that improve cell signaling in the body. Most act like neurotransmitters, while some act like hormones. They can influence how our bodies react to diet, physical exercise, and the aging process.
What are peptides?
As we age, human growth hormone production declines. After age 30, levels drop by over 1% each year. As a result, our bodies begin to show signs of aging and cease to perform at an optimal level.
Peptides are quickly replacing traditional human growth hormone therapy because they can make your body make more of its own growth hormone.
The FDA has approved over 60 peptides in the US.
What are peptide health benefits?
- increases lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- improvements in workout and recovery time
- reduced body fat through lipolysis (fat breakdown)
- increased energy, strength, and stamina
- improvements in muscle mass, definition, and endurance should all be increased
- it accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- strengthening of the immune system
- improved regulation of other hormones
- improved libido
- increased the body’s ability to tan naturally
- Increased natural Human Growth Hormone production
Do not take peptides if you have a prescription or are currently taking corticosteroids. such as Prednisone or thyroid medication. Do not take if you have cancer, pregnant or breastfeeding
Which peptides do we offer? (Benefits presented below)
- AOD 9604
- aids with weight loss.
- Athletic recovery and stamina
- Surgical recovery
- reduction in body fat
- improved muscle strength and mass
- strengthen bones
- repaired joints and ligaments
- improved skin quality
- increased energy and vitality
- increased bone density
- it strengthens the cardiovascular system
- increase in muscle mass
- it has the ability to burn fat
- increased sex drive
- improved recovery and repair from injuries
- it strengthens the immune system
- it improves cognition and memory function
- body fat reduction
- it works to regulate fat metabolism
- it prohibits the transformation of non-fatty foods into body fat
- it mobilizes stored energy during fasting or exercise
- it does not affect blood sugar.
- it reduces abdominal fat.
- it has regenerative properties similar to growth hormone
- AOD9604 $350.00
- CJC $350.00
- Ipemorelin $350
- Semaglutide $399.00